No. of Pages: 256
This new addition to the Building Blocks of Science series explores animal behavior using real-life examples to simplify often complex topics. Readers will be introduced to such engrossing subjects as plant classification, genetic traits and heredity, the cell cycle, and more, in the familiar fun, approachable style of the popular Building Blocks series.
- Explanations of bold words can be found in each volume’s glossary.
- Thoroughly researched content closely aligns with today’s curriculum standards.
- Popular comics-style format aids in learning and is suitable for visual learners as well as ESL/ ELL students.
- Informative index in each volume
- List of additional print and website resources
- Selected titles in this series have received Lexile® measurements in the range of 710 to 760
Titles in this series:
- Animal Behavior
- Animal Life Cycles
- Animal Structure and Classification
- The Cell Cycle
- Plant and Animal Adaptations
- Plant Life Cycles
- Plant Structure and Classification
- Traits and Heredity